For a man who has almost everything in life, there seems to be no way things could ever go wrong. A great job, good set of friends, access to almost every important event, and a gorgeous woman to call your own, will spell - well, to say the least -- sheer perfection. You think nothing needs to be improved in any aspect of your life, until your girlfriend tells you she hates the way you dress up. If it starts to bother you why your woman would want to change your taste in clothes, here are some possible valid reasons.
1. If you and your girlfriend enjoy going out, then wouldn't you like her to look as beautiful as she can be? This goes for women too as they would want to show you off. When you take care of how you look, she becomes the envy of other women, which is a plus factor for both of you.
2. It will affect your status in the society. When you take extra effort in your business as well as with your grooming techniques, it can definitely go a long way as far as social standings are concerned. It might not be important to be popular, but you know it means something when you are.
3. Women love it when pictures are taken, and they naturally want you to look as good as they do when it happens. A picture paints a thousand words as they say, so she just wants to make sure those words are good. It would also motivate her to maintain her own appearance when you dress up well. If she's into matching every good point that you have, then you better work on it too.
4. First impressions last so if you are to see her family and friends for the first time, you've got to be as perfect as you can be. This way, you can easily impress the people who are important to her. When these people approve of you, then the rest is history.
5. What's inside is what matters more, but how you look in the outside matters too. In our society today, we hate to admit it but looking good makes people treat you well and respond positively to you. This gives you the advantage and the confidence to really rise up above regular individuals.
6. When she sees that you take care of yourself well, it's a sign that you'd keep it up for the years to come. If she's into long-term relationships, she wants you to really look good for as long as you are together.