There are moments in our lives that we love to capture forever, maybe through photographs or videos. But there are other times when taking photos just would not do. Perhaps, we throw a party or pop open a vintage wine to make such moment even extra special.
There is another way to mark a special occasion. Sweethearts of yesteryears carve their initials on their memorable tree to capture their love forever. In modern times, we carve our initials on special accessories, like cufflinks, to make a statement and express ourselves. You can wear the engraved cufflinks again and again so that your memories linger forever.
So, what are some of the most memorable occasions that call for these special accessories?
1. A wedding is a very important milestone in our life. Like the sweethearts carving their initials on a tree, having your names and your wedding date engraved in your cufflinks preserves that moment forever. A wedding verse can also be engraved instead of initials. It can be a romantic way of remembering your wedding. Best of all, you can wear the cufflinks not only on your wedding day but also for other important occasions after.
2. The birth of your child is such a joyous occasion. Welcome your little one by engraving his name and birth date on your cufflinks. Your child will feel truly special and unique with your thoughtfulness. Likewise, you will feel close to your baby while wearing it anywhere you go. And when the child gets older, it will be a great heirloom to be cherished!
3. Another occasion that calls for a celebration is a job promotion. After all the efforts you put in your work, a promotion is something to celebrate. If you like to wear cufflinks to work, then an engraved accessory is a good way to remember your ascent in the corporate ladder. Put in a quirky line that will bring smiles all around. Perhaps, it will inspire you to do even better so that another promotion will be at hand.
4. Your birthday is a blessing to be grateful for, especially when you mark your 30th or 40th or 50th. Mark this important milestone by adding a witty line in your accessory.
5. The graduation of your child is another momentous occasion. It is also a threshold that would lead him to the adult world. An engraved cufflink would surely be a great gift idea to honor your child's hard work and achievement. And it would be a very useful accessory once he starts working in the corporate world.
These occasions need not be your own to merit <a href="http://www.cufflinkaficionado.com/engravables.html">a set of engraved cufflinks</a>. Perhaps, it's your child's or your father's or even your grandfather's special occasion. Then go ahead and have cufflinks engraved and send them as a gift. Celebrate it with them for they will surely appreciate it.
There are many more occasions to celebrate, and one way of capturing it forever is to have it engraved on your favorite accessory - the cufflink.