“someone who is very interested in and enthusiastic about a particular subject.” http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/aficionado
From wine experts to theater enthusiasts, there are quite literally hundreds of different categories of aficionados. As more people continue to stockpile impressive collections of fashion accessories such as cufflinks; some are considering themselves to be cufflink aficionados. There are even music themed cufflinks for people to show their loyalty and admiration to this form of art.
In addition to individual instruments, customers can shop from a variety of different music cufflinks that includes sheet music, record players, and even their favorite album covers. From guitar players and drummers to pianists and singers, music cufflinks provide an opportunity to wear your love for music right on your sleeve.
Music cufflinks, or any other themed cufflinks for that matter, are an ideal gift for individuals in some of the following professions and hobbies:
- Music teacher - Music teachers can’t go wrong with a set of Sterling Treble Clef Cufflinks.
- Music store salesman - If you sell instruments, then wearing a set of Electric Guitar Cufflinks could very well help you make your next sale.
- Actors & actresses - Sterling Treble Clef Cufflinks would make a great gift for anyone that sings on stage.
- Sound engineers - If you or someone you know is a sound engineer, then we recommend our Old School Hi-fi Cans Headphones Cufflinks.
- Roadies - Since roadies are working on the front lines on behalf of a touring band or musician, might we recommend a set of Welcome to the Jungle Cufflinks inspired by one of the most infamous rock & roll bands of all time.
- Musicians - Whether a professional or a novice, wearing a set of cufflinks with your favorite instrument is the perfect way to show-off your musical prowess to others. Some instrument designed cufflinks include: electric guitars, pianos, acoustic guitars, saxophones, amplifiers, violins, and trumpets.
- Disc jockeys - DJ Turntable Cufflinks would make a great gift for that hard to buy for disk jockey in your life.
- Conductors - Those who direct orchestras or choirs adore our Classical Sheet Music Cufflinks.
- Beatles fans - With over 2 billion albums sold, The Beatles are commonly referred to as the biggest band on the planet. So, what better way to pay homage to them than with a pair of Abbey Road Cufflinks?
- Vinyl record collectors - Along with a hint of nostalgia, you can almost hear the needle hitting the surface of a vinyl record when putting on a set of our Record Player Cufflinks.