Sterling Silver Cufflinks: Timeless Classics
Posted on July 01 2016
From wood and gold to brass and silver, decorative fashion accessories like cufflinks can be manufactured from a variety of different materials. Sterling silver is the whitest of any precious metal; thus it is a popular metal commonly used in applications such as jewelry and even sterling silver cufflinks. Since it doesn't break or crack when molding into different shapes, it is simple to make decorative items using silver. But, in order for any piece of silver to be classified as sterling, it must contain at least 92.5% of pure silver. A silver percentage that goes above and beyond this becomes too pliable and the resilience is compromised. Some other types of silver include: fine, Britannia, Mexican, coin and German. One of the most common applications of silver is in tableware pieces including forks, cake knives, carving knives, soup spoons, and gravy ladles.
So, if you are looking for a way to express your personal style while adding a dash of class to your wardrobe, then sterling silver cufflinks are made in a variety of different styles. Remember, cufflinks also provide a memorable way to mark significant milestones throughout your life such as weddings, graduations, special holidays and even the destinations that you’ve traveled to. Did you know that you can even get personalized cufflinks complete with custom engraving as a meaningful keepsake? Indeed, you can order a set of cufflinks engraved with anything from a person’s initials and a logo to meaningful dates and even pictures.
Here are some of the most popular sterling silver cufflinks that you can order at Cufflink Aficionado:
- Dragon Cufflinks - If you or someone you know is an avid fan of the popular television series Game of Thrones, or quite simply admire mythical monsters, dragon cufflinks would make a cherished souvenir.
- Realtor Cufflinks - Perhaps you made a personal connection with your realtors and are looking for a way to reward them for finding you that perfect property. Sure, they receive a commission but they’ll definitely remember you with some Sold yard sign cufflinks in .925 sterling silver.
- Compass Cufflinks - Never get lost again with a pair of classic maritime themed cufflinks that feature an iconic compass. Clean black and white compass face floats in a heavy duty sterling silver cufflink bezel. 3-dimensional sterling silver cufflinks By Ravi Ratan. Engrave the backing for subtle personalization or to commemorate an event.
- Hammer Cufflinks - Nothing says, “hard working man” like a set of hammer cufflinks.
- Baseball Cufflinks - It’s time to celebrate America’s pastime with a pair of Baseball design cuff links that have wonderful detailing down to the laces. Engrave the backing for subtle personalization or to commemorate an event. Play ball!
- Deer Cufflinks - A trophy buck will never be too far away with a set of cufflinks featuring an impressive horn rack.
- Revolver Cufflinks - Inspired by the classic 38 special hand gun, revolver cufflinks look so real, you would think they could be fired.
You can shop an extensive collection of sterling silver cufflinks along with other timeless classics at Cufflink Aficionado today.