Cufflink Aficionado: Featured Wedding Cufflinks
Posted on September 21 2016
If you are looking for the perfect set of wedding cufflinks then Cufflink Aficionado has a considerable collection of special designs for the father of the bride, father of the groom, and all the other male members of the wedding party. Cufflinks are not only a unique gift idea, but they are also meaningful as well because they can be passed down from generation to generation. So, what are some of the best options when it comes time to choose a set of wedding cufflinks? The first thing that you should consider is the wedding colors. Since it is easier to match with a variety of colors, cufflinks that are made from silver are one of the most popular options among wedding parties. Here are some featured silver sets from Cufflink Aficionado:
- Antique Silver Mr. and Mr. Cufflinks - In addition to a quality round design made from antique silver plated base metal, these cufflinks can also be personalized.
- Classic Silver Engravable Cufflinks - The classic curved design of these engravable cufflinks provides a truly rich look and feel. Made from shiny sterling silver these engraved cufflinks offer a larger face for personal engraving or corporate logos. Personalize these cufflinks by having the enclosure backing or face engraved to commemorate a special date, person, or event! 3-4-day lead time.
- Sterling Silver Soft Square Engravable Cufflinks - It’s often said that keeping it simple best in regard to staying in style, so this set will definitely stand the test of time. These Sterling Soft Square Cufflinks offer the perfect platform for personalization, and the softened edges provide a sleek update to the classic square.
Although they can be more challenging to match with specific wedding colors, gold cufflinks are another popular choice in weddings. Here are some featured gold wedding cufflinks found exclusively at Cufflink Aficionado:
- 14K Gold Plated Rope Border Engravable Cufflinks - These 14 karat Gold Plated Engravable Cufflinks are ideal for engraving that special note or initials. The perfect circular shape and textured border provide a sense of class. At 14 grams per pair these 14K Gold Engraved Cufflinks are substantial. Pair them with any outfit for a timeless look.
- Curved Rose Gold Cufflinks - Rose gold is trendy and comfortable color, but it can very color specific and difficult to match. So, it’s recommended to pair it with the following colors: dusty pink, beige, with a bit of cream, taupe and coral.
Some other popular designs include titanium, stainless steel and even 3D-themed cufflinks. In addition to wedding cufflinks, Cufflink Aficionado also offers a variety of other functional groomsmen gifts such as tie bars and cufflinks storage cases & boxes. Search a substantial collection of cufflinks online at Cufflink Aficionado!